Hoi An is likened to a rustic, pure picture of an ancient Vietnamese village. Perhaps the more rustic, pure, and nostalgic, the easier it is to touch people's hearts. Each mossy wall, yellow tile roofs houses, and honest people ... have left unforgettable impressions on many tourists visiting this place.
The most livable city in Vietnam is a central coastal city and the economic, political, cultural, scientific, technical, and tourism center of Quang Nam province. In addition, the culinary background, as well as the tourist attractions of Da Nang, will also make you admire and want to come back many times.
The ancient capital of Vietnam is a place imbued with the beauty of ancient culture. Coming to the dreamy Hue, you will have the experience of returning to the old days of kings through the Hue royal culinary culture or the architecture and costumes of the Hue people.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL - DA NANG
Arrived at Da Nang International airport and will transfer to to hotel, Check into your hotel.
Free to have your own dinner. Relax at hotel or walk around to explore city by yourselves… Overnight at hotel.
Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 2: DA NANG - BA NA HILL - HUE
DAY 3: HUE
DAY 4: HUE - DA NANG - HOI AN
DAY 5: HOI AN - DEPARTURE
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Cable car and ticket to Ba Na Hill.
- Transfer services in air-conditioned vehicle as mentioned.
- Meals as listed in the program B = Breakfast; L = Lunch & D = Dinner: pre-arranged at local restaurants based on local food with set menu
- Private local boat trip in Hue and Hoi An
- Entrance fees, and other boat fees where applicable.
- 01 Bottled mineral waters and wet wipe on the car during the tour (per pax per day)
- Local English-speaking guide
- Tips for guide, and driver (3 USD per pax per day)
- Vietnam Visa stamp fees (if any)
- International Air Fare in & out of Vietnam if any
- Surcharge for special requests on food, and meals
- Entrance fees, permits, and guide service during free time
- Travel insurance, gratuities
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- Personal expenses (telephone, laundry… etc)
- Government tax and service charges
- Others are not indicated in the above inclusion