- Explore historic Hanoi from Museums, Temples and traditional shows.
- Meet the local and their crafts.
- See remarkably well-preserved ancient buildings, dine in a historic house and experience rural tranquillity in Duong Lam village.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL - HANOI
Arrive in Hanoi and be welcomed by the guide and transfer to hotel.
The rest of the day is free to wander the streets of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, also known as the ‘36 streets’. This bustling area of narrow streets and alleys is home to literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers. It's a great place to explore with plenty of photo opportunities all around.
Dinner will be served with traditional Vietamese cuisine at local restaurant.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2: HANOI – FULLDAY CITY TOUR
DAY 3: HANOI - DUONG LAM
DAY 4: HANOI - DEPARTURE
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Transfer services in air conditioned vehicle as mentioned.
- Meals as listed in the program B = Breakfast; L = Lunch & D = Dinner: pre-arranged at local restaurants based on local food with set menu
- Entrance fees, other boat fees where applicable.
- 01 Bottled mineral waters and wet wipe on car during the tour (per pax per day)
- Local English speaking guide
- Vietnam Visa stamp fees (if any)
- International air ticket
- Entrance fees, permits and guide service during free time
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- Personal expenses (telephone, laundry… etc)
- Others are not indicated in the above inclusion
- Tips for guide, driver (3US$ per pax per day)