The Southern does not stand out with natural landscapes like the Central region, nor does it carry many ancient cultural features like the Northern. On the other hand, the Southern has modern and impressive destinations to explore and it is a land with promised great tourism experience.
Along the Southside, you will visit Ho Chi Minh City, Tay Ninh, Mui Ne, Can Tho, Mekong River region,... Travel with us to The South of Vietnam to make the most out of your memorable trip with tons of interesting experiences.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL - HO CHI MINH CITY
Our guide and driver will welcome you at Tan Son Nhat international airport and transfer downtown to hotel for checking in. Depend on your arrival time, you can have time to explore the beauty of Ho Chi Minh City and take a visiting tour around City. Today you have chance to know more about the busiest city of Southern Vietnam.
Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 2: HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR
DAY 3: HO CHI MINH - TAY NINH - CU CHI TUNNEL
DAY 4: HO CHI MINH - MEKONG DELTA - CAN THO
DAY 5: CAN THO - HO CHI MINH CITY
DAY 6: HO CHI MINH - MUI NE BEACH
DAY 7: MUI NE
DAY 8: MUI NE - HO CHI MINH CITY
DAY 9: HO CHI MINH - DEPARTURE
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Transfer services in air conditioned vehicle as mentioned.
- Meals as listed in the program B = Breakfast; L = Lunch & D = Dinner: pre-arranged at local restaurants based on local food with set menu
- Additional services: local boat, horse-drawn carriage, jeep
- Entrance fees, other boat fees where applicable.
- 01 Bottled mineral waters and wet wipe on car during the tour (per pax per day)
- Local English speaking guide
- Vietnam Visa stamp fees (if any)
- International Air Fare in & out Vietnam if any
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals
- Entrance fees, permits and guide service during free time
- Travel insurance, gratuities
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- Personal expenses (telephone, laundry… etc)
- Government tax and service charges
- Others are not indicated in the above inclusion
- Tips for guide, driver (3US$ per pax per day)