Vietnam has entered the list of 20 most popular tourist destinations in 2007, according to a survey by Conde Nast Traveler Travel Magazine. More than 30,000 readers of the magazine voted with ten different criteria, including cultural richness, diversity of tourist attractions, environmental friendliness.... As the days go by, you will feel the difference in the natural beauty, customs and life of each region.
Participating in the Discover Vietnam journey, throughout the length of the country, visitors can encounter the heritages and beautiful scenes that once captivated people:
Hanoi - the land of thousands of years of civilization
Sapa - the promised land of flowers and fog
A magnificent natural world heritage site Ha Long
A famous Hue ancient city with citadels, mausoleums, temples, architecture associated with poetic natural landscape
A proud Da Nang with the mysterious Marble Mountains
An elegant but charming Hoi An ancient town
A charming Nha Trang Bay - one of the most beautiful bays in the world
Ho Chi Minh - an energetic city of vibrant and bustling
The trip also brings visitors to Can Tho, which is known as Tay Do - Capital of the Southwest region from more than a hundred years ago
All of these things are encapsulated in just one trip - Fully Discover Vietnam.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL - HANOI
Arrived at Noi Bai International Airport. You will be warmly welcomed by our driver at Noi Bai International airport and will transfer to Hanoi downtown. Then travel to hotel, Check into your hotel.
- The rest of time is your free time to explore Hanoi capital city with long rich history of Old Quarter, streets, Hoan Kiem Lake, etc as your own experience. O/N in Hanoi
Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 2: HANOI - SAPA
DAY 3: SAPA
DAY 4: SAPA - HANOI
DAY 5: HANOI - VESPA TOUR
DAY 6: HANOI - HALONG
DAY 7: HALONG - HANOI - HUE
DAY 8: HUE - DA NANG
DAY 9: DA NANG - BA NA HILL
DAY 10: DA NANG - HOI AN
DAY 11: HOI AN - NHA TRANG
DAY 12: NHA TRANG - HO CHI MINH
DAY 13: HO CHI MINH - MY THO - CAN THO
DAY 14: CAN THO - HO CHI MINH CITY
DAY 15: HO CHI MINH - DEPARTURE
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Overnight cruise in Halong Bay
- Train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai - Hanoi
- Transfer services in air conditioned vehicle as mentioned.
- Meals as listed in the program B = Breakfast; L = Lunch & D = Dinner: pre-arranged at local restaurants based on local food with set menu
- Insurance on board
- Entrance fees, cable ticket, other boat fees where applicable.
- 01 Bottled mineral waters and wet wipe on car during the tour (per pax per day)
- Local English speaking guide
- Tips for guide, driver (3USD per pax per day)
- Vietnam Visa stamp fees (if any)
- International Air Fare in & out Vietnam if any
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals
- Entrance fees, permits and guide service during free time
- Travel insurance, gratuities
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- Personal expenses (telephone, laundry… etc)
- Government tax and service charges
- Others are not indicated in the above inclusion